Friday, February 3, 2012

The Lovely Miss Helena

                                        Style: HELENA in Red / Black / Navy


Its Friday! Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? If any of them include being gussied up for no darn reason, why not include our Miss HELENA in that plan?
This style is straight out of the vintage era of simple dressing. Reminds us very much of dancing shoes....ball room dancing to be totally exact :)
Helena is now available on our on-line shop or you can find Navy and Red at our lovely retailer PINUPGIRL.COM
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am Rafia your newest fan from Qatar,...I just Came across your blog via Sandy a la mode & fell in love with ur shoe collection,especially the RED HELENA Above,.they are just so gorgeous,..wish I could own them,...Inshallah,..I hooe to win The giveaway & win these beaties ...Inshallah.

    Thanks & Regards

    Rafia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. UGG Sale

    ReplyDelete